About Me

My photo
My name is Maria. I love Jesus Christ! I am married to a wonderful man. :)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I did it :)

So finally did it:) I  has now been a couple of weeks since I have been going back and forth deciding whether i wanted to do a blog or not. On Saturday, August 21st at exactly 1100pm (while being over at Leahs), is said "eh, why not?". I can't promise I'll be able to keep up with it, or that I'll spell correctly or even use proper grammar, but I'll definitely have fun with it!! So please bear with me...by the way I was inspired by Kellys blog and Olivias:) Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. oh em gee finally hahaha i feel soo special ha well it s lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Maria u finally made a blog! I'm happy for u :) Have fun with it and know that i will always be foolowing u:) luv ya <3

    ReplyDelete